Personal listing for a custom made wedding dress for Sarah, as per our email exchange.
Below is the recap of what the dress will feature.
– Anthericum bodice, pale blush with soft white lace.
– sheer ivory straps like Clematis
– one piece dress, not two, with a seam at the waist like Abhi’s dress
– corset closure, with small cord eyelets
– corset ribbon in same blush of bodice. Also the soft material in the corset section I suggest making in blush.
– Skirt in the style of Nymphea, in soft white organza, with the second layer in pearly blush chiffon to match the bodice (color like Anthericum)
– long round train, it will use a lot more material so the price goes up by 100€, bringing the skirt to 900€. The color change of the skirt does not affect the price.
– I would build a hidden bustle for you to be able to lift the skirt up for dancing